This all-purpose durable Lobo table is commonly used in science, art and industrial classrooms, creative labs and conference centers. Constructed of 1 x 2 in., 16-gauge powder-coated steel frame prevents sway and sag of the table often found in imported tables. The table is leveled by non-marring glides and 14-gauge steel legs that easily bolt to a 10-gauge reception plate. The high pressure laminate top is 1.125 in. thick MDF core for its superior screw holding ability with our exclusive Lotz Armor EdgeÖ will not separate from the core.Features:
- Black Frame and Adjustable Legs.
- Top has phenolic backer with anti-gum coating.
- Adjustable legs feature a 1.5 in., 14-gauge outside tube wth two holes for positive contact and safety with adjustability.
- The inner portion of the leg is a 1.25 in.
- 16-gauge square tube wihch is flow-drilled with tapped holes.
- Legs are adjusted through two button head machine screws into the tapped holes of the lower leg.
- Table Laminate Color - Oak Laminate.
- Dimension - 72 x 48 x 23.75-37.75 in.
- Item Weight - 152 lbs.