Frey Scientific Choice Plain Preserved Grass Frogs are ready for classroom dissection and examination of the main organ systems. Each real, preserved frog measures approximately 3-1/2 to 4 inches in length for easy student handling. Specimens have mild odor and are flexible for easy movement, pinning of parts for dissection, and overall handling.
Preserved grass frogs are the most popular dissection specimens for study of main exterior body parts and the major internal organ systems. Specimens come from population where numbers and distribution have increased due to the construction of irrigation canals throughout the western plains of Mexico. Features
- Choice Preserved Grass Frogs
- Safe, high quality, and mild-odor specimens are between 3-1/2 to 4 inches to provide a perfect student sample size at an affordable price
- Pack of 10 preserved grass frog specimens offer ideal, hands-on aid for biology class and anatomy dissections
- Pack of 10
- 10 Preserved Frog Specimens (in Plastic Jars with Formaldehyde Solution)
- Safety Data Sheet
- Size: 3.5-4"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Grade Level: High School-College
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Injection Type: Plain