Dive into dissection with this Single-Injected Preserved Shark from Frey Scientific. As a member of the class Chondrichthyes, this dogfish shark is a popular dissection specimen for both general biology and anatomy classes. Mild odor.
Preserved sharks are a popular dissection specimen for learning about cartilaginous fish and for studying comparative and vertebrate anatomy. Large specimen is sized at over 27 inches for easy groupwork and easy identification of external and internal parts and structures. Single latex injection (in red color) visually highlights the preserved shark's arterial system (the part of the circulatory system leading away from the heart) for easy identification. Features
- Choice Single-Injected Non-Formaldehyde Holding Solution Preserved Shark
- Non-toxic, formaldehyde-free solution keeps shark specimen preserved with a flexible, non-stiff body
- Single preserved shark specimen offer hands-on learning and dissection for biology or comparative anatomy for high school and college classes
- 1 Preserved Shark Specimen (in Plastic Jar with Non-Formaldehyde Holding Solution)
- Safety Data Sheet
- Vacuum Size: 27"
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Grade Level: Middle-High School
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Injection Type: Single