This Plain Formadehyde-Free Preserved Rat from Frey Scientific is a classic vertabrae choice for all general mammalian dissections. White rat is secured using preservative techniques that keep the body flexible and easy for students to handle. Plain (non-injection, no color) specimen also provides the most accurate, life-like rat, while also challenginig students to identify the parts and systems on their own. Measures between 7 to 9 inches long.
Plain (no color) injection provides purest, more life-like form of preserved crayfish to challenge students to identify structures, organs, and more on their own. Features
- Select Plain Injected Formaldehyde-Free Preserved Rat
- Preserved rats are a popular dissection specimen for study of all the major organ system
- Each specimen is sized between 7 to 9 inches for easy handling for students and expansive view of external and internal autonomy
- Non-toxic, formaldehyde-free solution keeps each rat specimen preserved and keeps body flexible and non-stiff
- Single preserved rat specimen offer hands-on learning and dissection for biology or comparative anatomy for high school and college classes
- 1 Preserved Rat Specimen (in Plastic Jar with Non-Formaldehyde Holding Solution)
- Safety Data Sheet
- Vacuum Size: 7"-9"
- Country of Origin: Mexico
- Grade Level: High School-College
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Injection Type: Plain
- Material: Natural Animal,Form-free