Plain Preserved Crayfish from Frey Scientific are mature, best quality specimen for classroom or homeschool dissection. Crayfish are ideal for studying the basic structures and anatomy of the Arthropod phylum (which can include a chitinous exoskeleton and joined appendages). Plain (no color) specimen provides the most accurate, life-like crayfish, and challenges students to identify the parts and systems on their own. Each preserved crayfish measures 4 to 6 inches (from tip of tail to base of antennae).
Preserved crayfish are a popular dissection specimen for study of all the major external and internal body parts in conjunction with organ parts. Plain (no color) injection provides purest, more life-like form of preserved crayfish to challenge students to identify structures, organs, and more on their own. Features
- Choice Plain Injected Preserved Crayfish
- Each crayfish is sized between 4 to 6 inches for easy, convenient size for student handling
- Preserved specimen are expertly embalmed to ensure thorough internal preservation and lasting flexibility
- Economical pack of 10 preserved crayfish specimen offer hands-on learning and dissection for biology or anatomy class
- Pack of 10
- 10 Preserved Crayfish Specimens
- Vacuum Seal Storage Bag
- Safety Data Sheet
- Vacuum Size: 4"-6"
- Country of Origin: United States
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Injection Type: Plain
- Material: Plastic, Delta-Sol