As one of the most familiar invertebrate animals, Plain Preserved Earthworms from Frey Scientific offer a 'groundbreaking' introduction to dissection. Each of these earthworms measures 6 to 8 inches, serving as a perfect size for class dissections and for students to learn and identify the key internal and external body parts. These fat specimens also have features comparable to higher order animals.
Preserved earthworms are a popular, non-intimidating beginner dissection specimen with exterior and internal features that are comparable to higher order animals. Pack of 10 preserved earthworms are a hands-on resource for upper elementary and middle school students for introductions to biology, anatomy, and environmental sciences. Features
- Choice Plain Injected Preserved Earthworm
- Plump specimens at 6 to 8 inches long provide large-enough size for students to see and identify key body parts and systems
- Invertebrate specimens such as earthworms are relatively easy to dissect, economical, and make for easy clean-up and disposal
- Pack of 10
- 10 Preserved Earthworm Specimens
- Safety Data Sheet
- Size: 6"-8"
- Country of Origin: United States
- Grade Level: Middle-High School
- Safety: No Choking Hazard
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens
- Injection Type: Plain