A must-have for making circuits and electrical demonstrations! These 18-gauge copper wires each have 2 inch (50 millimeter) copper wires and alligator clips on each end. Both wires and alligator clips are PVC-insulated for providing strength, comfortable gripping, and good resistance to chemicals or water. Wires each measure 18 inches long and come in 3 colors (red, yellow, and black) for easy identification between each circuit or connection. Wires measures 18 L inches x 2-3/6 D millimeters.
PVC-insulated alligator leads with spring clips on each end offer easy, stress-free way to quickly assemble circuit wires or connect battery and wire of electronics. Features
Set of 6 Alligator Clip Test Leads Includes Two in Each Color:Specifications
- 18 Gauge Alligator Clip Test Leads
- Flexible lead strands with alligators clips significantly decrease chance of wire cross-overs or circuit shorts
- Three assorted colors of test leads ensure easy visibility and ability to color-code each wire to a specific electronic or circuit
- Durable 18 gauge (1/20 inch thick) steel and alligator clamps are non-pinching and easy to clamp on and off wires
- Set of 6 alligator leads are handy tools for any electrical, physics, or laboratory electric testing work
- Pack of 6
- Seat Height: 18" Insulated
- Safety: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Allergens: Contains No Allergens