The Slidepad Ergo is a sliding armrest designed to improve ergonomics at the workplace. The sliding palm rest for the desk optimises the position of your wrist and forearm, helping to prevent pain when working with a mouse and keyboard.
Your arm nestles comfortably in the padded support surface, yet you still enjoy complete freedom of movement. You no longer have to lift your arm when switching from mouse to keyboard. You simply glide back and forth effortlessly with the pad, whether on a mouse pad or on a desk. The movable pad supports your arm and promotes an upright body posture. This aids you in your everyday work and helps to relax your shoulders. This can prevent RSI colloquially known as mouse arm , carpal tunnel syndrome, elbow pain or tendonitis.
Can be used with any mouse or keyboard - including vertical mice, of course. The pad can be used left-handed or right-handed, or both when using a second pad. Position your arm where it is most comfortable for you, from the front of the wrist to the back elbow area. The areas of use are very versatile as a result just as you like it.
The ergonomic Slidepad is very easy to clean or disinfect thanks to its pleasant surface made of high-quality synthetic leather. So even after a long period of use, the pad still looks like new. Nothing stands in the way of years of use. Features
- Compatible with all mice and keyboards
- Full freedom of movement with a comfortable posture at the same time
- The large, curved and soft contact surface prevents pressure points on the arm
- Can be used individually for the right or left hand, when using two pads also for both hands
- Glides over almost any surface
- Ergonomics certified by the IGR
- Color: Black
- Storage temperature: ( 20 C to +60 C)
- Operating temperature: 0 C to +40 C
- Dimension: 136 H x 113 W x 40 D mm
- Weight: 0.25 lbs