The EzRun G3 features an improved water- proof sensored cable interface and an upgraded sensored mode to achieve motor temperature protection and perfectly matches the EzRun MAX10 G2 ESC.
The EzRun 3652 G3 motor adopts a high precision bearing that is waterproof in the front end of the motor. The rear end of the motor uses precision iron cover with a smaller structure to improve the capacity, and at the same time, provides a higher bearing speed while keeping resistance low. The operation is smoother and more reliable.
Compared to the G2 motor, the motor temperature is greatly reduced under the same load conditions. The overall efficiency is 3% more effective while the maximum output power has increased by 5%.
All the materials used on the EZRUN 3652 G3 motor (Motor casing, bearings, ultra-thin silicon steel sheets, high temperature-resistance copper wire, explosion-proof rotor, and high-tolerance alloy shaft) are carefully selected and approved by our in-house engineers. Hobbywing is serious about providing users with extraordinary performance for a long period of time.
The EzRun G3 features an improved water- proof sensored cable interface and an upgraded sensored mode to achieve motor temperature protection and perfectly matches the EzRun MAX10 G2 ESC. Features
- The high-precision Hall sensor components ensures that the rotor position output is always accurate and consistent, achieving excellent linearity and a great throttle control
- The whole power system is able to drive on a variety of surfaces including mud, sand, ice, snow, and water without damaging the power unit
- No-load Current: 3.9A
- Pole: 4
- Bearing Size: Front- D13xD5xT4 / Rear- D11xD5xT5
- Motor Diameter & Length (mm): F-37 / L-53
- Shaft Diameter & Length (mm): F-3.17 / L-15
- KV: 5400KV