The SC-1268SG is a high torque servo that delivers when called upon due to it's strong output and durable gear train.
"Plus" series servos feature Soft Start and Sanwa SSR compatibility.
Toys play a crucial part in development of a child. Toys as simple as wooden blocks or numbered puzzle, develops cognitive and physical skills. Complex puzzles, remote control cars, bubble guns helps learn and analyse cause effects and spatial relationships. Babies tend to play more and more with such toys and make themselves happy. Children's attitude towards their toys nurtures them big way. Features
- 1-8 Scale 0.11sec & 347 oz - 7.4V High Torque Digital Servo Digital Coreless Motor
- Super strong and precision made unique steel gears provide durability and survive heavy use
- Capable of HV operation
- Great torque from a standard size
- Ideal for 1/8 buggies, and other applications desiring high amounts of power
- Plus series servos feature Soft Start and Sanwa SSR compatibility
- Torque @ 6v: 15.0kg/208.3oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4v: 25.0kg/347.2oz-in
- Speed @ 6v: 0.13 sec/60 deg
- Speed @ 7.4v: 0.11 sec/60 deg
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 37.2 mm