Copperhead 10 1406-2280KV 1 by 10th Surface ESC & Motor
The Copperhead 10 Performance 1:10 Scale ESC is ideal for those who want sensored motor support, data logging, a 6A peak selectable internal BEC (5.5V or 7.5V) and Castle's signature reliability and performance, in the meanest looking ESC around! If you're looking to transform your 1:10 scale stock vehicle from dull to dangerously fun, COPPERHEAD can do it with its buttery smooth starts, CRYO-DRIVE enabled performance, and up to 4S power in a compact, easy-to-install footprint.
Cryo-Drive Technology minimizes the amount of time the ESC's electrical components spend generating heat, resulting in improved thermal performance during partial throttle operation where the majority of driving occurs.
Data Logging Lite captures and records performance data from your vehicle to maximize performance and battery life. (Battery Voltage Battery Ripple, Controller temp, Motor RPM, Motor Temp).
Smartsense uses the motor's sensors at startup to provide cog-free starts, excellent torque and low-speed drivability. Once the motor is turning, the ESC seamlessly transitions to Castle's ultra-efficient sensorless mode. Features
- Smartsense, Sensored Only And Brushed Running Modes
- Selectable 5.5V or 7.5V (6A peak) BEC (Battery Eliminator Circuit)
- ESC is housed in a durable injection molded case and potted in waterproof epoxy to protect the electronics and promote efficient heat transfer
- 30mm removable fan and Dual Use Fan Guard
- Compatible with S.BUS2 Telemetry Link and Futaba T4PX, T7PX and T7PXR transmitters
- Audible Alerts for easy diagnosis of common issues such as motor-over-temperature and low-voltage cutoff.
- Convenient Transmitter Programming for six common adjustable settings including cutoff voltage and drag brake
- Proudly Designed, Assembled And Supported In Kansas
- Made in USA
- Input Voltage Range (ESC): 2s-4s LiPo
- Input Voltage Range: 2S-4S LiPo
- Kv: 2280
- Max. RPM: 100000
- Length: 49.5 mm
- Diameter: 36 mm
- Shaft Length: 15 mm
- Mounting Hole Specifications: M3 @ 25mm
- Connectors: 4 mm male Castle Bullet Connectors
- Application Guidelines: Ideal for 1:10 scale rock crawlers, trail rigs, touring cars, stadium trucks and buggies on 2S-4S with appropriate gearing