FLX10-3S100 Flux ESC Brushless Motor for Quantum Plus XT Flux
The FLX10-3S100 Flux ESC is the perfect match for the FLX10-3665-3100KV 1/10th scale brushless motor. It's able to pump up to 100 amps of power to the motor for amazing stunts, colossal top speeds, and wheel-spinning sideways action!
Complete waterproof protection means you can take your truck equipped with the FLX10-3S100 ESC into territory that would scare off other drivers: puddles, mud, and more! A large fan sits on top of the case inside a protective cover to keep things cool when the weather's warm and you've been driving hard. Finally, a sealed electronic push button on/off switch with a long cable let you put the button just about anywhere you want on your car or truck.
The FLX10-3S100 ESC & FLX10-3665-3100KV Motor requires very powerful batteries to get the most out of them - please make sure that you use the right combination! HPI highly recommends the use of high quality LiPo batteries. Using batteries with low ratings, or the use of lower quality LiPo batteries, may cause damage to your batteries and/or speed control. Using batteries below the specified ratings may void the warranty of the speed controller and/or batteries. Note:
- Before driving in wet conditions, make sure that other electronics fitted to the vehicle are safe to use (marked as water-resistant or waterproof), or that they are fully enclosed and protected from water and moisture (such as in a sealed receiver/battery case). Fans mounted on speed controllers are not water resistant - we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions and allow it to dry fully before reconnecting the fan power. Lubricate exposed metal drivetrain parts such as bearings, outdrives and diff shafts before driving in wet conditions. Motors are not intended for submerged use and may be damaged if used when under water. After driving in wet conditions, make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids like saltwater with plain water and re-lubricate metal drivetrain parts.
- Input Voltage: 2-3S Lipo
- Continuous Current: 100A
- Burst Current: 650A
- Motor Limit: 2S LiPo <5500KV, 3S <3500KV
- BEC: 6V/7.4V Switching BEC, 3A Continuous Current
- Battery Connector: T-Plug
- Motor Connector: 4.0 mm Bullet
- Application: 1/10th Buggy/Monster Truck
- Dimension: 49 x 39.5 x 347 mm