Toys play a crucial part in development of a child. Toys as simple as wooden blocks or numbered puzzle, develops cognitive and physical skills. Complex puzzles, remote control cars, bubble guns helps learn and analyse cause effects and spatial relationships. Babies tend to play more and more with such toys and make themselves happy. Children's attitude towards their toys nurtures them big way. Features
- My Journal Primary
- Composition book-sized resources are great for easy desk reference.
- The perfect for PTO-sponsored funds and Title I funding.
- My Journal - Primary is perfect for quick and easy skill building.
- Handy 32-page composition book is sized for easy desk reference.
- Plus, students will love coloring the cover - a special way to say "this is mine.
- " My Journal - Primary features beginning journal writing tips and topics plus broken lines for printing.
- 12 Each