Toys play a crucial part in development of a child. Toys as simple as wooden blocks or numbered puzzle, develops cognitive and physical skills. Complex puzzles, remote control cars, bubble guns helps learn and analyse cause effects and spatial relationships. Babies tend to play more and more with such toys and make themselves happy. Children's attitude towards their toys nurtures them big way. Features
- Black Polka Dots Hand Pointer
- Give yourself and your students a hand.
- Use it to help students focus their attention and encourage active participation.
- 5 Each
- Grades: Grade PreK, Grade K, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Ages: Age 4, Age 5, Age 6, Age 7, Age 8, Age 9, Age 10, Age 11, Age 12, Age 13, Age 14
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.625 lbs