The North American F-86F Sabre was a transonic jet fighter aircraft developed in the United States in the late 1940s. It first saw combat during the Korean War, where it achieved significant success against Soviet-built MiG-15s. The F-86F variant, introduced in 1953, featured an upgraded engine and armament, as well as a "6-3" wing with improved high-speed maneuverability.
The F-86F continued to serve with various air forces around the world, including the United States, Japan, Spain, and Norway, until the 1990s. It also saw action in other conflicts, such as the Vietnam War and the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
The 1:72 scale model of the F-86F Sabre is a must-have for any aviation enthusiast or model collector. It features accurate detailing and a high-quality construction, capturing the essence of this iconic fighter aircraft. With its rich history and reputation as a top-performing jet fighter, the F-86F Sabre is a classic addition to any collection.
1/72 Scale Diecast Model of North American F-86F Sabre Fighter Aircraft "US Air Force" die cast model by Militaria Die Cast. Features
- Detailed exterior
- True-to-scale detail
- Comes with display stand
- This model does not have any openings
- Made of diecast metal with some plastic parts
- Diecast metal and plastic construction for durability and a heavy, realistic feel
- It is a highly detailed and accurate model, perfect for collectors and enthusiasts of military history
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels, and surface details for an authentic representation of the real-life airplane
- Scale: 1-72 Scale
- Wingspan Size: 6"
- Approximately Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 3 lbs