Prepare yourself for a great adventure. Elementary... I think not!
Become Sherlock Holmes as you embark on a remarkable adventure. Investigate he mysterious case of a missing archaeologist and a valuable Egyptian mummy, in turn-of-the-century England. What begins a s a simple case quickly becomes a web of intrigue, robbery, priceless artifacts, and murder.
Your skills as an investigative sleuth will be tested as you attempt to uncover the truth behind the mystery, exploring the many rooms of a large Victorian mansion, solving the many puzzles and riddles that you will encounter. Uncertain leads, an illusive saboteur, the disappearance of an ancient mummy, a strange murder... the plot thickens.
- Inspired by the writings and characters of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- An involving story-line in true Sherlock Holmes style
- A wonderfully appointed, atmospheric and graphically detailed mansion
- Numerous interesting objects to search for, collect and use during game play
10 and Up
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium II 300 MHz processor
- 64 MB of RAM for Windows 98 and Me
- 128 MB of RAM for Windows 2000 and XP
- DirectX 8 compatible 8 MB Video Card
- DirectX 8 compatible Sound Card
- CD-ROM drive